Times for Registered Youth
SummerPlace Registration is now closed.
SummerPlace started as a meal program and has expanded into an educational evening summer program for youth. Food is provided for children on site.
The program runs for four weeks in July from 4:30pm-7:30pm.
Please come by 4:30pm to eat. Activities start at 5:00pm sharp.
"To build the Beloved Community in Christ, one life at a time."
• To Model inclusiveness and respect for differences in people
• To help family groups develop healthy, positive habits, physically and emotionally
• To help build positive decision making and leadership skills
• To facilitate empowerment in youth by providing tools for academic success and practical life skills
• To provide enrichment through sharing experiences and cultural learnings
Stay tuned for SummerPlace 2021.!